Cedarwood Soap Benefits to YOU!•
Publié le août 17 2021
- The cedarwood essential oil used in our CEDAR COTTAGE BAR SOAP can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil helps regulate sebum production, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins, reduces the chances of future breakouts, helps to eliminate unpleasant odors, and reduces the appearance of the signs of aging.
- The scent of cedarwood is soothing and has a spicy aroma that can act as a sedative. If you suffer from stress levels, anxiety, insomnia, and tension have a shower or bath with your CEDAR COTTAGE BAR SOAP before bed to relax you and help you sleep.
- As an expectorant, cedarwood oil provides significant relief in respiratory congestion, as it stimulates expulsion of phlegm and mucus from the lungs.
- The astringent properties in our soap allow it to be a great remedy for oily skin
It can be an effective hair tonic, effective against seborrhea of the scalp, dandruff, and alopecia.
I'm pretty sure those are enough good reasons to give KLWC.ca a shout out and enjoy Cedar Cottage Bar Soap in your shower as early as next week!
Plus de publications
Cedarwood Soap Bene...
Often known as a scent for men cedarwood has since become a popular favorite of the ladies too! It is certainly one of my favorite soaps and I love...Read More
6 REASONS TO SHOP W...
6 Reasons To Shop With Us...and more! We care about you and our world at KLWC.ca soaps are not only cruelty-free and most are vegan, but also 100% ...Read More
Greenwashing - according to the Soil Association is defined as the act of BRANDS making claims that their product could be misleading to encourage ...Read More